1. Life has been crazy...like real cray cray. I haven't really had access to a computer a lot because I haven't been staying at home a lot.
2. Home, I say home... but I don't really have a home right now.
3. You have probably connected the dots already but if you haven't.... Me and The Hubs are becoming "Me and The Ex Hubs" There... I said it... I guess that makes it real. I'm not going to bash him... I loved him... A lot... for a long time. Maybe in the future I will go into more detail when things aren't so fresh for everyone involved. I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm the one who decided to do it, however as time goes by things keep coming out that make me realize it was for the best. I think the hardest thing for me is finding out that he hasn't been attracted to me and morbid obesity for many years.
4. I think all the stress finally caught up with me last night.... My mom took me to the E.R. at 2 am. I thought I was having a stroke... no joke... lol I guess it was just a migraine since they said my brain looked perfect (I could have told them I had a perfect brain without a ct scan lol) I actually passed out on the ottoman with the girls... I woke up to The Doots trying to force a childrens chewable tylenol in my mouth saying "mommy, shhh...just take the tylenol, it will make you feel better!" And then there's Shoogs...walking around the house with a GIANT bag of frosted cheerios just munching. They gave me some morphine...which was NOICE! I'm feeling better now but when I bend over or move quickly it still hurts. They did give me some meds though so that works... Sucks I had to miss work though... I HATE missing work!
5.I haven't been weighing myself a lot lately so i'm not sure how i'm doing... eating has also been weird due to my situation...but I think i'm doing ok still. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow but it won't be on my normal scale... oh well, we'll see what happens.
6.I think all this stress has my band SUPER tight. It seems like almost every meal hurts. I know I should go to the Dr. but with all this... and no insurance yet because of my new job i just don't have the funds. I'm going to be better with my choices...try doing shakes and softer foods until this all calms down a bit and hopefully it will loosen up a bit.
7.My meds are kicking in for the night so excuse me if things get a little weird lol its hard for my brain to think right meow!
8. UMMMMMMMMM A big, humongous, ginormus CONGRATS!!!! To Miss Laura Belle, if you've been living under a rock and don't know, she's having a wittle baby!!! So happy for her and can't wait to read all her updates!!!
9.I missed a monthly update with all that's going on but I promise I will have Feb's progress pics and update...cross my heart lol
10.How about we just make 10 some pictures shall we? Nothing crazy... just some pics from the last few weeks... cute kids always make things better :)
My little gymnast! She looks SOOOO big!
Froyo after a bad day..makes it all better! :)
Waiting for the doc..her ear drum perforated
This kid LOVES Twizzlers!
The Doots took this pic of me...what a good little photog!
These girls are my <3 p="">