Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weigh In! (Friday...or Sunday...Whatevs!)

Starting weight: 261 lbs
Surgery day: 234.4 lbs

Last weigh in: 195.8 lbs
Todays weight: 193.6 lbs

-2.2 lb loss

-40.8 lb loss since surgery
-67.4 lb loss overall


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that weigh in is from Monday... Things have been crazy and I've just now been able to get on a computer. 

Onederland is nice folks...real nice.. not gonna lie! But now my eye is on the prize... only 44 lbs to go to reach my goal...seems like nothing!!! lol

It's still really weird going into a store and walking to the regular sizes instead of the plus sizes. WEEEUUURDD I tell ya. It's even weirder trying on a size large thinking "there's no way this is going to fit" and low and behold the EmEffer fits...perfectly!!! 

It's Uhmayzing... fo reals. Whats not amazing is I think this may develop a shopping addiction!!!! I'm actually getting ready to go clothes shopping right now! Good thing I'm a bargain shopper, that's for sure. The other day I got a sweater, a shirt and a pair of earrings for 14 bucks...couldn't beat that with a stick! 

I promise everyone I will start posting more once things stabilize in my life a little. I will post later about what's going on... just know that my life has changed in EVERY way in the past year. I want to wait to post until I can really sit down and concentrate, I don't want to just blurt it out and have it be all cray cray. Just know that I am OK, really. 

Better go help out with Sunday dinner.... Venison hashbrown casserole, peas and salad...can't frikken wait!!! 

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear an update! I missed you around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from ya keep up the good work babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from ya keep up the good work babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear update! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the whole reason I got on here tonight! =) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping! Wahooo! Looking forward to the update!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to see you're still out there kicking fat. Can't wait to see whats ging on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing great! Can't wait to reach Onederland 1.1 lbs to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi mates, good post and fastidious arguments commented at this place, I am
    in fact enjoying by these.

    Here is my blog post - pillsbury

    ReplyDelete
  10. I diԀn't require them, and some roofing contain recycled material.
    When we wоrk on your roof to bee fully effective, it
    must roofing additionally convey tto you about these ѵefy low biԁs.
    Theey will provide yoս with thhe gednuine and qualіty roofing
    services Ьefore ʏou hire any roofing company.

    Here is mү blog; Fort Collins roofing []

    ReplyDelete