1.Week one of Insanity DONE! And I feel absolutely phenomenal, for real. It's crazy and I feel like I'm dying but it's amazeballs. Can't wait to see what week 2 will bring :)
Before and after last day of Week 1 Oh, and
SATAN Shaun T :)
notice I'm smiling more?
2. Reached a blog milestone today...
3. Got a little bummed tonight... Not gonna lie... I miss the old "family" life sometimes. I mean it would never work and believe me i'm not thinking about going back, but I can't help but miss the whole "family" thing.
4. Quickly shook that off and found happiness in the now :)
5. Speaking of the kiddos, they are going to their grandmas for the weekend for their annual weenie roast and hayride. This is the first weekend in a very long time that I won't have them and I am going to miss them to absolute pieces. So tonight I am going to go down and have a "slumber party" with them at my grandmas house and take them to school on Friday.
6. Although I will miss my kids this weekend I am looking forward to finally having a weekend to relax. And to spend quality time with my love. We have had 3 out of our 4 kids like every weekend and have NEVER had an entire weekend to ourselves. I see a lot of sleeping, cuddling, movie watching, cuddling... and doing a whole lot of NOTHING!
7. I started taking a magnesium supplement. I love it...I haven't had a single leg cramp since I started taking it and I have been poopin' like a champ! It helps me sleep better at night and just helps me relax. I highly recommend you read about it and consider starting it! It tasted yummy too!
8. I think I got myself into a mess here... I kinda sorta agreed to start a sugar detox with miss Laura Belle. And I keep my word. It all started with her post yesterday which you can read Here. She basically FORCED me to give up sugar with her starting Monday. (Ok, ok, I may be exaggerating a bit here...she kinda just invited people to join her and I, on my own accord decided to jump in lol) It's not like I eat a TON of sugar to begin with, but with all this effort i'm putting in every where else, why not?
9. *unwraps mini peanut butter cup and shoves it hurriedly into mouth...looks around* What? We said we were starting Monday...SHEESH! *slowly reaches back into bag and grabs another peanut butter cup*
Don't judge me!
10. Please if you have a blog, post it in my comments, even if we are old friends...still post it, promote that shit! A lot of bloggers I started out with aren't blogging anymore and my blog feed is looking PUHRETTY slim these days. I have quite a few pageviews but not many comments or followers, which means I got a lot of creepers! Please comment, it makes my day :) also please share your blog link so I can make sure I'm following you.
Love you all my little cupcakes! I will probably have to do my weigh in Saturday since I won't have my Scale tomorrow. Can't wait! I know I'm up from my last weigh in but I'm down since starting Insanity! :)