Time for TTT brought to you by the always lovely Laura Belle!
Today my friends, will be a one of a kind Ten Things Thursday.... at least for me...you'll see ;)
1.I've had a REALLY stressful couple of weeks. The whole egg donation has taken an unexpected turn (nothing to do with me) but I think it will all work out for the best (basically we have to postpone)
2. I know you all know this but waiting for insurance approval SUCKS a big fat you know what!
3. My 4 year olds angry birds part was a success if I do say so myself
4. I sold my first dozen cupcakes to a paying customer!!! She even gave me 5 extra bucks and a card that totally made me cry!
5. Have you ever sat in your car on your lunch break...eating Mcdonalds...crying...like a little baby? That would be me today...
6.Why would one cry in their car on lunch break eating Mcd's (see #2)
7.Were these sad tears? (see #1, and #2) Or were these happy tears?
8.The answer is BOTH, I actually cried twice... although the baby like crying happened second.
9. I called the insurance company and she gave me the same run around I have been given.."Was this for you? When did they send it? What was the name of the Dr.? Can I place you on hold while I look at your account?" So on hold i'm crying...sad/mad tears because I knew "we don't have anything on record, please have them refax it" was about to come out of her mouth.
10. When miss insurance lady came back she said "It looks like I have an authorization approval here for you, mailed on 6/11/12" Did you catch that? Cuz I almost choked on my french fry...
I was so excited I almost pooped my pants! I didn't...but almost... I did a happy dance instead :)