Friday, November 2, 2012

My new venture into AWESOMELAND!

So in my last post I mentioned that I was going to become a distributor for It Works products. Well, It's official. I AM! My website it up and running and ready for orders.

Have you guys heard of the It Works wraps?

OH...EM...GEEEE! 

I had heard about them but I always just kind of scoffed and looked at people like they were crazy. Yes my friends...I was a skeptic. And then I went to my co-workers launch party last night. My mind was blown. Suurrrssly.

Here is a just a little bit about the wraps. The Ultimate Body Applicator uses a botanically based cream formula that, when applied to the skin, gives you detoxifying, tightening, toning and firming results that last. The botanical ingredients help to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin while reducing the appearance of cellulite and redefining the appearance of your body's contours. Some of these cutting edge ingredients work to give you visible results in just 45 minutes, while other ingredients in the formula continue to work over the next 72 hours, leading to progressive results.

No joke my little cupcakes. They are NOT lying. Visible results were what we had in 45 minutes. lol 

Being banded this is a great product for me to use especially as I lose more and start having sagging skin. Just being honest, most of us won't be able to afford plastic surgery to fix our skin problems. I've been seeing picture after picture of REAL results. Now I don't have any illusions that this will make my tummy, arms or legs look like JLo's lol But seeing the results on people has me excited to try a wrap for myself! ANY improvement will be soooooo worth it! 

Not only do they have the super cool wraps but they have other products as well. They have vitamins, fat burners, carb blockers, PROTEIN powder, PROTEIN bars, products to help with regularity, products to help with menopause symptoms, skin care products...the list goes on people. 

If you have heard of It Works but didn't have a chance to try it or was afraid to try it...DO IT! You will not be disappointed! If you sign up to be a loyal customer you get your items for almost HALF OFF. Now that's a damn deal if I've ever heard one. 

Go check out my website and browse around to see the products.Just click here: https://juliemtaylor.myitworks.com/Home You don't have to be local to order from me. You can order from my website and it ships directly to you! 

You can email me at thedandybandy@yahoo.com if you have any questions or if you are interested and want more info. If you are interested in being a distributor let me know and I can get you set up! 


The proof is in the pudding. This really is after just 1 wrap. This is pictures from a girl on my team. Awesomeness... pure awesomeness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment