SHHHHH!!! For real! Do you hear that?!
You don't? It sounds like a miniature Godzilla is being tortured to death by a bigger Godzilla who is about to be gobbled up by a mother flipping dinosaur all while fighter jets are flying overhead dropping bombs!?!? WTF is that?!?!
Oh....wait...I figured it out...
IT'S MY DAMN STOMACH!!
I didn't realize ones stomach could make noises which rival the sounds of a world war!
So I have to admit it.... I am starting to get HUUUUNGRRYYY!!! I believe the technical term for my current state is called bandster HELL! lol!
Ok, I'm exaggerating a little. it's not that horrible. It doesn't take much to fill me up and i'm definitely staying within my calories. My fullness just doesn't last very long. about 2 hours and the troops start gearing up down there for battle. It's crazy, the oddest sensation like a tugging feeling in my tummy. It's hard to describe.
Now on to the good stuff! I have a couple goodies to share!
First of all my new kicks... I LOVE them and can't wait to break em in! :)
|I'm in frikken love with these things!|
|Lunch 2 oz sliced ham and 1 oz beef brisket... it was delish!|
Now for the good stuff!!
My nifty little Wonton Taco cups :)
Per MFP below each cup is:
Per MFP below each cup is:
36 wonton wrappers
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 packet taco seasoning (I used McCormick mild 30% less sodium)
1 Can fat free re-fried beans (I used Taco Bell brand)
1 can unseasoned black beans (I used best choice)
2% shredded cheese (I shredded 2 7oz blocks, 1 cheddar 1 colby)
Fixins! (I used onions, tomatoes, fat free sour cream, shredded lettuce, taco sauce)
Now let's put em together!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown turkey-once cooked add taco seasoning and whatever water it calls for. (mine was 3/4 cup)
- lightly spray a muffin pan
- Lay 1 wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin spot thingy (you can add a dab of taco sauce in there if ya want)
- Mix together your black beans and re-fried beans in bowl.
- Drop a dab (I just used a spoonfull) of the bean mixture on top of each wonton wrapper.
- Put a pinch of shredded cheese on top
- Put 1 more wonton wrapper over the beans in each cup.(you can put another dab of taco saurce if you want!)
- Drop a dab (again I just used a spoonfull) of the taco seasoned meat to each cup.
- Top it off with a little more cheese.
- bake for 15 minutes. The edges of the wonton wrappers should be light brown and crispy.
- Add fixins and enjoy! :)
Finished product! Great portion and delish! :)
|Harvestland - Fresh Ground Turkey - Lean, 1 container (16 oz. (112g) ea.)||680||0||36||80|
|Taco Bell - Fat Free Refried Beans, 1 container (1 4/5 cup (130g) ea.)||350||63||0||21|
|Best Choice - Unseasoned Black Beans Rinsed and Drained, 1 container (1 1/2 cup (130 grams) ea.)||330||57||3||21|
|Mccormick - 30% Less Sodium Mild Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 container (6 tbsp. dry mix (7g) (seasons 2 tacos) ea.)||150||30||0||0|
|Kraft - Reduced Fat 2% Cheddar Cheese, Mild , 1 container (7 oz. (28g / 1/7th pkg.) ea.)||630||0||42||49|
|Kraft Natural Cheese - Colby 2% Milk Reduced Fat, 7 oz||560||0||42||49|
|Melissa's Wonton Wraps - Wonton Wraps, 9 oz = 4wraps||720||144||0||27|