Friday, May 25, 2012

What a week...

So this post will be really random because I don't have a structured thought process about it today. Let's do this bullet style shall we?


  • We had a kind of huge life change yesterday... As soon as my hubby is ready for the world to know I will post about it (it's killing me because I'm such an open book about everything so I just want to vent about it, but I will respect him and wait...) vent post probably coming soon though ;)
  • Egg donation thing is starting quick! I start my first injections on June1st!
  • My last 6 month diet appointment is next week...WOWZAS!
  • I'm thinking about giving in and joining you all for Ten Things Thursday and BYOC with Drazil. Maybe next week? 
  • I think I have "Last Supper" syndrome. Some days I eat great and then others I eat terrible. And when I eat terrible I get this panicky feeling and think "This may be the last time I get to eat this!" I need to curb check this REAL soon!
  • People are getting banded all over the damn place this week! I have like 3 or 4 blog buddies that got banded this week! CRAZINESS! 
  • I haven't set a weigh in day which is why I haven't updated anything. So everyone, what would be a good weigh in day? Why do you weigh in on the day you do? 
  • I think I have a UTI, I'm getting ready to drink a GALLON of cranberry juice and go to bed... As my hubby would say "I got my pinchers out, cuz i'm CRABBY!"
  • I haven't worked out in 2 weeks, yup...you read that right...2 whole weeks. I feel like crap because of it too. Shame on me
  • To keep with the confessions.... About an hour ago I ate about 3 brownies worth of brownie batter before I put the pan in the oven...ugghh.. *removes head from ass* there, that should help! 
Wow, I think I just did TTT... Maybe it's easier than I though :) 

Oh and I just want to say "Herrrroooowww" to my new followers, THANK YOU ....for realz. I need you guys. Please comment and if you have a blog let me know so I can follow you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment